Becoming a mother is one of the greatest blessings in life. There’s a whole new view in life and having my first baby has definitely made me be more aware and I count my blessings everyday.
My little man turned 4 months and I am just so amazed as to how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. I mean, he’s already a third of his way to his 1st birthday! (*bawling*).
Here is a list of what my 4 month old baby Matthew can do:
- He can roll onto his tummy if he’s laying on his side.
- He can blow bubbles.
- He can babble his little mouth away.
- He can blow raspberries.
- He’s able to prop his body up on his two little arms.
- He loves to giggle and gives mommy the best smiles of all.
- He makes baby friends everywhere he goes.
- His little gums have been crazy itchy so that means little tootsies are coming in soon (I hope)!
Three months was such a fun adventure. Here’s to more happy months!!
For now enjoy some of the photos taken of this cute little guy at his at-home 3 month photoshoot.
HAPPY FOUR MONTHS MY SWEET BOY, MOMMY LOVES YOU SO!