I feel like the bigger the number of month the faster time flies. Baby M has developed so much in just a few weeks! It won’t be long before he starts crawling and before I know it, he’ll be off to college. Okay, maybe not that quick. But that day will come before I know it!
Here’s what my little five month old is doing:
- He’s now sitting up almost without back support.
- He can grab toys and put the in his mouth.
- He’s painfully and slowly teething….
- He can turn from back to tummy and tummy to back.
- He loves playing peek-a-boo
- He shouts!!! Yes, shouts! He loves playing a game we call “shout back and forth with mommy.” It’s more fun than it sounds. Hehe
- He can sit up in the bath now and loves playing with his rubberducky.
- He knows his favorite toys.
- He’s eating solids now! His favorites are bananas, apples and carrots.
I think 5 months has been most fun of all. I can’t wait to keep watching him grow and become more mobile. I know he loves it too!
Enjoy my little cuties 4 month old photoshoot (mind you he was a grumpy guy, you can see by all the faces he’s making…)
How is your baby developing at 5 months? Do you like to keep track of their growing skills? How many of you take monthly growth photos? Join the convo and leave me a comment!
Until next time!