Hello scrappy friends, and hello 2020!
I thought I would take some time to come on here and wish you all a happy New Hear and happy new decade!
I wanted to take a stroll down 2019 memory lane and share some of the layouts I made, share the teams I worked with, and what my favorite parts of the year were. I hope you enjoy this fabulous look back at my 2019 crafty creations as I am truly proud of all my work and I want to share!
P.S. I will also be linking below TWO videos where I share a flip thru of all these projects! So read thru to the end to find the videos.
I think it’s amazing to be alive today in celebration of the second decade of this Millenium!
Here are my babies and I celebrating 2020!
Here’s a rundown of what my crafty 2019 looked like….
- I was very honored to have started the year off with Citrus Twist Kits for the Fall/Winter 2018 Team. My term ended in February 2019 and boy do I miss those beautiful kits.
- I also stayed on Emma’s Paperie through the year. I am delighted to work for this awesome online scrapbooking shop. This was my 3rd year already!
- In the Spring, Summer and Fall I played with the gorgeous dies and stamps from Technique Tuesday. These challenged me in the best way… I created many layouts using ONLY stamps!
- In the Fall I also made it onto the Ink Road Stamps Design Team. I couldn’t stay during the whole term, due to personal issues, but I can’t say enough good things about Lara and her amazingly SASSY stamps! I also pushed myself to make projects using only stamps and it was sooo fun.
- Finally, in September I guest designed for The Wild Hare Kits. I received the most beautiful kit curated just for me! It was amazing to play with items I was surprised to open and see. For the projects I was assigned as a Guest Designer, I made sure I went all out.
- On a personal note, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at the beginning of 2019 via VBAC. She is beautiful, kind, and so silly. I slowed my crafting down a bit after she was born, but I couldn’t stay away for long.
- I rearranged my crafty space to perfection during the last few weeks of my pregnancy, if I do say so myself lol the nesting was strong and I LOVED my crafty space…
So, I want to share with you all the layouts that I created in 2019.
I hope you enjoy!!
That’s probably not all of them!
And here, I am sharing all the 2019 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts I made. Click the image below to watch!
Well, friends, thanks for coming here and reading thru this lengthy post. I am excited to continue on this crafty journey this year.
I’ve got big things planned and I can’t wait to share them with you all!
Cheers to a wonderful year! Xoxo